Reach your target customers!
The most important criterion for your success at the exhibition are the right visitors. We understand that you need the right quality, quantity and purchasing power of visitors.
Trade Visitor Marketing
- Direct Mailing to HR-professionals and decision-makers
- Extra supplements and “Exhibition Journal/Exhibition Specials” in the most important trade media (Circulation: 63.000)
- More than 40 advertisements in standard business papers such as Forbes, HVG, HVG HR Plusz, etc.
- Cooperation with the most important trade press publishers (Wolters Kluwer, Menedzser Praxis)
- Press releases to the most important daily newspapers and trade journals as well as online publications and blogs
- Pro-active press relation management and press packs
- More than 10.000 flyers to attract the attention of professionals
- More than 20 radio spots in InfoRádió
- Social medien: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Join to us!
The main themes of the #ZPHungary18
Extend your network: we expect more, than 2000 visitors this year
The Zukunft Personal Hungary is the largest exhibition for humar resources management. Seize the opportunity to meet exclusively your tartgetgroup and evolve new connections! Think together with the leading decision-makers of HR and bring your ideas!
Use the spotlight: the stage is yours!
Inspiring and innovative: the interactive areas about special themes offer you to present your own business solutions, achievement for the visitors and partners on the Personal Hungary. Make the program colorful with your presentation!
Options for exhibitors
This is the second year, that we welcome our visitors at a new location at building B of Milenáris Park. According to our impressions and the feed backs of our exhibitors provides the new place excellent conditions and new possibilities for our events.
Millenáris Park is in the centre of Budapest, close to the metro and very good parking places.
Millenáris Park is in 5 minutes from Széll Kálmán square. To reach the entance you need to walk through Lövőház street (between Mammut 1 und 2) to the first side street, Fény street.You have to turn right, after 200 meters you will find the entrance of Millenáris Park.
With public transport is also easy to approach us. With Metro 2, tram nr. 18, 59 and 61, with the bus nr. 5, 16, 102 and 139 (Széll Kálmán square), and tram nr. 4 und 6 (Széna square).
For all our visitors, who travel by car we recommend to park in Mammut Plaza.